In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Vacation!

I'm still feeling a bit brain-rumpled, but I'm on vacation! The gym was closed yesterday and Tom has off Monday, so we're going camping finally. He can't come today because he's on call, but the truck is packed and I'm going to go pick up the kids. We check in at 1 p.m., set up the tents and hit the beach! It's supposed to be gorgeous today, thank goodness.

I think I have everything we need except for maybe enough things to do if it rains. But if I pack anything into the already overflowing bags, I"ll have to add another bag ::sigh:::

I think it will be a blast though!

Yesterday the girls and I hung out with Michelle for lunch, Emma and I got a massage, then we went shopping for a bit and I bought china flat shoes (that's what I call them...) that are blue and embroidered for $5.25 each! It was fun.

Then we went over to Mike & Danielle's new house and hung out. The former owners left a TON Of stuff there and are apparently wandering in and out, which makes me pretty nervous on their behalf. I think a lock change is definitely in order first thing Monday afternoon when we get back.

Tuesday night we leave for PA and the Arts Fest! WOOT! I can't wait :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home