In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Visitors

Emma's friend Gabrielle and her sister Hannah is visiting with her parents from State College for a conference, so yesterday they came over. It was kind of gloomy and damp, so we went to the zoo, then Beth kept all the girls and took them to dinner and brought them to the gym for Emma's practice.

Emma was invited to spend the night at the hotel with them, so it's just Soren and I this morning, and she's still asleep. she was up till 11 pm watching Winged Migration with us. We didn't watch the whole thing, as we decided to go to sleep right after she did, but what we watched was really cool, although bird shows aren't really my thing.

Today we are going to the beach near our house, and then Tom and I have Bradley class tonight. I am very disappointed because we are supposed to camp this weekend at Hamlin Beach and he just realized that he's on call all day Saturday - 9 a.m. till 9 a.m. Sunday. :::ripping hair out with frustration::: It seems like he's always on call on the weekends even though it's supposed to be once every 5 or 6 weeks, but I guess there's call and then there's backup, and it's just driving me batty!

I'm really worried about how I will cope when he goes right back to work after the baby is born.

In other news, I have this really strange dry skin under my chin - gotta attack that with some oil this morning before it gets any more inflamed. It is so itchy!

Update on Soren's non-dairy experience:
It's going well. She is eating so much better, although we're backsliding a bit right now (about 5 or 6 weeks into it), with wanting junk food again, but we're standing firm. Her appetite is better, as is her energy level, and she's generally less moody. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home