In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Saturday, June 26, 2004

In PA

Survived the trip to PA and I actually drove probably a bit too fast to get here, but it was worth it to my back!

I dropped the girls off with David and had a nice visit chatting for a bit, and then headed over to Erica's. She spoiled me a bit - made me raviolis for dinner and we stayed up till around 11 p.m. talking, which was lovely.

Today we went to Fahrenheit 9/11 this afternoon. I liked it much better than Bowling for Columbine as it seemed to support the facts much better. I am going to spend some time on his website. I think I'd like to email him a resume ;).

I got some pictures, which I'll put up on my website soon, so check for new pics from our trip to T. Falls and more!

Tonight I'm going with Erica to the Equinox Cafe to see some live music. I can't find a website for it, but it's apparently a little coffee shop in Millheim that features folk music. Sounds good to me!

Tomorrow I'm going to the UU Fellowship , where the topic is simplifying and slowing down. always good advice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home