In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Blah, blah, blah

I finally feel more human again. I don't know if it's the yoga I'm doing daily, or the fact that i got a great night's sleep plus a two hour nap today, but I feel so much less pain and so much more like myself (except for the constant heartburn) that it is really wonderful!

I went to the downtown library with Emma's class today and was the only parent to volunteer, which I thought rather sad. We had a blast and the kids were wonderful. Emma got two new books out and was immersed when I left her at the ILs when we went to Bradley class tonight.

This afternoon I took the kids to the pool after school for a little over an hour, and Soren sunbathed and dozed for most of the time while Emma swam and jumped and talked to various people the whole time, and I got to read a bit of a book.

Bradley class was about transition and Stage 3 tonight. Gee, did I need to be reminded of pushing? Oh joy, the ring of fire ;). Can't wait!

I am going to another Blessingway on Friday night for my friend Patty, and there's a "man party" for the dads on Saturday. We're considering going to Ithaca, but it's looking less and less likely this weekend, since we agreed to watch our friends' dog. Oops!

Sunday is Father's Day - need to get a card for Tom and take the girls shopping on Thursday. For their dad too! Ahem. Not that he's ever really had them do anything for Mother's Day, except last year for some strange reason. He fell off the wagon again this year. I guess he figured Tom would handle it, which of course he did.

I'm not bitter ;). No, I'm really not, just vaguely complaining.

Soren learned to ride a scooter a couple of weeks ago and I got her a new one this weekend and dropped it off at David's. She's loving it! My mom is going to take her shopping for a new bike in two weeks, since she's outgrown hers, so she'll be fully mobile. Pretty neat!

School has one more week to go! I can't wait till it's over and we're officially homeschoolers for the first time since emma went to kindy right after David and I separated. Woohoo! I've been getting hs supplies in dribs and drabs and should spend some time looking on ebay again.

On Thursday I need to:
finish laundry
shop for father's day
vacuum
dust
go to the pool
look for hs supplies
I'm sure there's plenty more.

Anyway, enough blathering, I should go go bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home