In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Wednesday

Ahh, dreaded Wednesday ;). Emma had a meltdown this morning when I picked her up at the ILs (last night was a Bradley night and they stay overnight at my ILs) because she forgot her homework (um...she told me she didn't HAVE homework because we wanted to go to the beach. How convenient ). She acted as if it was the end of the world and her teacher would KILL her.

I walked into class with her and told the teacher I'd bring it in when I went to work. No problem. Neither one of us can figure out why Emma freaks out about these things. She really has an unhealthy fear of authority ;). Gotta fix that!

Bradley class was pretty lame last night. I was *exhausted* from being at the beach in the sun, and was bored hearing about first stage labor. Tom was incredibly cranky all day and all night because of the heat.

His dad has to be on oxygen now because his lungs are not working effectively, but the doctors didn't tell them why? I can't understand when people don't ask questions about their body. Poor thing though. I hugged him this morning - he is just so miserable and frustrated with his body. I can kind of relate, but he's got it in spades.

Otherwise, things are OK. Headed off to work. Have a ton of laundry to do and need to figure out dinner and clean off the dining room table which has once again exploded with crap. I don't know where it all comes from!

Gotta start packing too hahahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home