In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Saturday, June 05, 2004

It's Saturday! I had to work this morning, but got a big chunk of the summer session paperwork done, which thrills me to no end!

The kids got to stay home and sleep in which made them happy and then we all went to Friendly's for lunch, which unfortunately, wasn't very good. And I feel nauseous now - hope it wasn't the fish!

Also, my car is acting up - ever since I filled the gas tank last time, it started acting really weird - problems with acceleration and stuttering, and the check engine light came on today. It also is still burning oil, which it never did before I got it inspected, so I'm pretty frustated. I guess you get what you pay for (I didn't have to pay for the inspection and work - it was a trade between Tom doing work for the mechanic and work on our cars).

Emma went to a birthday party this afternoon and Tom just went to pick her up. She looks so damn cute with the gap from her lost tooth. The tooth fairy brought her a dollar last night, which she didn't seem particuarly impressed with ;). It was all the tooth fairy could come up with on short notice I guess!

We're taking her to the drive in with Mike and Danielle and the boys tonight though, and it's a surprise, so that should make up for the tooth fairy shortchanging her ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home