In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Sick

I've been sick since Thursday. I finally made an appointment with the doctor for this morning. I'm a bit worried I might have Fifth Disease because my cheeks have that "slapped cheek" look, and everyone has been commenting on it. No rash anywhere else yet, but it appeared several days after the onset of me feeling crappy, so it makes sense. I called my mom and she doesn't remember me ever having it before, so it's possible.

Hopefully I'm far enough into my pregnancy that it wouldn't be a problem, but geez, there's always something to worry about.

I will also be getting some of Soren's test results this morning, so that will be good.

Other than that, it was a quiet weekend. I stayed at my mom's and she drove me crazy most of the time. She just never stops talking! It was like one of those slumber parties where one of the kids keeps waking everyone up.

I did score another pair of maternity shorts at Kid to Kid, which was nice, and the girls had a good visit with their dad. Emma stayed over for a birthday party with her friend Katri and they had a blast.

Our next visit, she has a bday party with another friend. It's nice that everyone continues to include her. Our next visit will be a long weekend over Memorial Day, and I'm looking forward to cotton candy at the carnival! I may even make it to the parade this year.

Otherwise, nothing exciting going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home