In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Tuesday like Monday

I feel like I'm still in the same place as Friday. Tom is refusing to talk to me about any of my feelings which is making me really depressed.

On Saturday I went to the AAUW book sale which was awesome as always. I got a ton of books and homeschooling resources for about $30. I also went to the UU on Sunday but the sermon on humanism was very academic and over my head.

Today I'm going to lunch with a former co-worker/host from Moms Online at the Chinese Buffet. Yay!

Tonight is our first Bradley class. I hope it's as good as the ones I went to before and I hope that Tom gets something out of it.

David and I took the girls ice skating on Sunday before we came back to NY, and they both did amazingly well. I even went out and skated a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home