In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

:::yawn:::

I'm tired! I went to a LLL toddler meeting this morning which lasted about 2.5 hours and then I had to find my way to the bank on that side of town, which is always an adventure. I discovered at the meeting that I was spotting again, and tonight had a glob of mucousy stuff come out, which was pretty freaky. I'm tired of it! So, I was feeling a bit discouraged and tired, so laid down for a half hour and of course the phone rang and woke me up.

More bad news about the house after talking to the attorney. It looks as though, because of the septic problems, we will have to let the bank foreclose, but they can sue us to fix the septic, so we have to file bankruptcy to avoid that. Just what I need! ARGH!

Anyway, the girls and I went to the library after school. Well, after they roller skated for awhile. They both LOVED the library :). They got a ton of books and two videos, and I found Stephen King's lastest Dark Tower book available, which thrilled me! Emma was just so happy to sit there and read. She found a few longer books that she really wanted and I discovered that their children's library is really nicely laid out and makes it easy for kids to find stuff. We came home and ate and now they're getting a quick bath so they can watch the Sound of Music. They are *really* into the music :).



I forgot to mention that on Saturday I went to a "pelvis party" featuring "The Pink Kit" by ICAN, of which my friend Krista is the local leader. Obviously, those that know me know I haven't had a c-sec, but most of the women there didn't. It was a great opportunity to learn about the pelvis and how it functions. We even mapped our own pelvises. Pretty cool stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home