In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Wednesdays are worse than Mondays

I hate Wednesdays because I have to go to the gym twice. I also have had a really shitty morning. I woke up at 2 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep until after 5 a.m., so I am tired and my back hurts.

I have to take the kids to the bus now because Tom starts work at 8 a.m., which is fine, but Emma was slow and impossible this morning and it took forever to get out the door. I can't wait till this damn school year is over.

Just before Tom left, he informed me that I have to deal with getting the registration for the truck for this weekend. Um, thanks for telling me at the last damn minute. I have NO time today or tomorrow and am leaving Friday! I wanted to leave after yoga on Friday but I don't have a babysitter, so I'll probably just skip yoga and go early. ::sigh:: so I have to find time to do this darn registration deal before then.

Meanwhile, and I can't remember if I blogged about this, Tom has a friend named Jennifer who lives out on the west coast and we got pregnant at the same time and got married around the same time. I found out that she lost the baby a couple of weekends ago and oddly, (because everything has been so parallel with us) I am pretty sure she lost it the day I was spotting. :::cue twilight zone music::::

I am really upset about it and just needed to talk about it someplace....like um..here. I haven't told Tom yet. I feel so badly for her, and I want to write back to her today and give her some warmth. Gah, it's just awful.

I feel like crying and not facing the world at all today. All last night I was considering calling off work this morning because my hips hurt so bad last night and I was so exhausted. Now I'm sorry I didn't. At least I'd have time to go to DMV and finish laundry.

I'm also still procrastinating horribly on my writing and I haven't been paid yet. I'm afraid if I quit w/o finishing the two articles I have in process, that he won't pay me for the work I've already done, and I'm hesitant to ask him when I *will* get paid, because I'm so far behind on my work.

Some days I think I have early PPD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home