In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, April 05, 2004

Job perks

Tom had a good first day at work and is convinced he'll have the job permanently already :). Woot!

At one of the apartments he was working at that was empty, he found a Junie B. Jones book and brought it home for Soren. She wanted me to read the whole thing to her, so we did :).

I made spaetzle and paprika chicken for dinner and it was yummy! The spaetzle turned out perfect this time. The first time I made it, it turned out like mush! I hate when there are meals that I love that David used to make and I have to figure them out myself now ;).

Emma's at practice and I guess I should go switch the laundry. When she gets home I have to help her finish her homework. Her handwriting is abysmal! I made her do a draft of her spelling sentences this week and I"m glad I did, because they're almost illegible. What can I do to help her write more neatly?! Of course my solution is to type ;).

Three of her classmates sent home more questions for me from my career day presentation today, which I answered and put back in her backpack. Pretty cool! I wish wish wish that I could afford for them to go to a decent school! Soren is going to miss having a class to go to every day I think :(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home