In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Feeling a bit better physically. I was feeling really achy last night and did some inverted yoga poses and got the baby to move up a bit, but when I turned over, my ligaments *screamed*. I felt better after that stopped though.

Today I did absolutely no work. For some reason I can't get motivated to do this job :(. I messed around w/ laundry all morning and then went to a LLL eval meeting, which was great! I'm going to be the group greeter for a while. It was very social and nice to have lunch with all these women and I got invited to a Creative Memories party on Thursday night which should be fun as I have all the equipment but haven't used it in over a year!

In other news, Tom got a full time job on probation at the place where we live which would mean free rent until we move, plus salary and benefits! Woot! This would SAVE our asses big time if it works out, which I am sure it will. He's a hard worker and very meticulous.

Emma's in a foul mood and very oversensitive. Doing her spelling homework was disastrous and ended in tears. She apparently is having kid problems at school and feels picked on/bullied if a kid so much as looks at her cross-eyed, from what I can gather. I think we need to some "standing up for yourself" role playing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home