In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, April 05, 2004

GodDESS!

Grammar God!
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!


If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!


How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Pretty cool. Glad I did well, since I'm an editor.

Good weekend although Emma and I almost destroyed the shrinky dink oven ;). She pushed the tray in too far and when I tried to push it back, the shrinky dink fell OFF the tray and melted down into the frame. Gads! It took a lot of work to fix it and I ended up taking it apart twice.

We colored eggs at my ILs yesterday, which was fun! The girls really enjoyed themselves. It was one of the nicest visits we've had, actually.

My stomach has exploded. I really need to get some pictures. I have an easily identifiable bump now ;).

This morning, we had a parents' breakfast at school and then I talked to Emma's class about coaching and journalism as part of career week. I hope I did OK! They all seemed to enjoy it :). My favorite question was "What is the favorite story you've ever written?" I thought that was a great question :).

Emma was in a "you're an idiot, mom," mood today, and got really snotty with me when I tried to help her with her "number of the day" math at school this morning.

In other news Soren did NOT cry when I left her classroom this morning. That was a first! Yay! She even had a substitute teacher there.

That's all for today. Tom started his new job this morning. I'm anxious to see how it's going when he comes home from lunch.

I scheduled an ultrasound for 4/19 so hopefully we'll find out the gender!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home