In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, April 15, 2004

progress

Well, I finally felt baby movement again when I laid down for a few minutes after lunch. Yay!

I paid bills this morning, then ran to the bank and deposited money, then went to the social security office (finally!) to apply for my new card with my new name. I was afraid that if I sent my taxes in they would get delayed if the names didn't match!

I also sent our taxes :). Go me!

I just spent an hour and a half cleaning our bedroom. It was trashed (note to self: Don't leave Tom alone for several days ). He does a great job helping when I'm here, but clearly reverts back to bachelorhood when left on his own!

I got all the sundry papers into recycling, took out the trash, sorted the kids' artwork and cleaned my dresser off. I also put away my luggage from the PA trip, cleaned off Tom's dresser, and put away stuff that has been sitting out since I moved in back at the end of November. I also did a spot clean of the bathroom and after a short break am going to tackle the girls' room to prepare for the new dressers, and then will move downstairs to put away the rest of the luggage and start sorting out the baby stuff and the laundry room. Argh! I bet I'll be tired tonight. I hope I have enough stamina to get a LOT more done today while the girls are gone.

I miss them *desperately* already. I can barely stand it! I couldn't nap today w/o my Soren cuddlebug :(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home