In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Prenatal

My visit with Meg went well. The baby's heartbeat was around 150, and they were laughing at my ball of a belly. She could feel his little body so clearly through my tummy. It was really neat! I gained 6 more pounds for a grand total of 17 lbs. so far this pregnancy, not to mention the 7 lbs. I gained before I got pregnant, between Nov. 1 and Xmas. Yeesh!

I woke up screaming in the middle of the night last night with a horrible leg cramp in my calf. OMG. I forgot about those (thankfully!). It still hurts and hasn't eased up all the way despite treating it with the heating pad and a hot shower. Hopefully I'll be able to fix it with some stretching when I go to work later.

I have to run two birthday parties this afternoon and then I'm hoping to talk everyone into Indian food for dinner, or Pizza Hut ;). Either one would be great, as I'm tired of cooking this week!

Tom let me sleep in this morning and brought me coffee and cinnamon rolls in bed, and took Emma to gymnastics practice.

Speaking of which, she got her roundoff double back handspring on the floor last night during practice, in front of all the parents no less! She even said she thought she could do a triple and plans on trying it today. The Level 4/Preteam routine is looking much better and they are all so cute! It's not as good of music as last year's Cotton Eyed Joe, but it's still fun.

Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Emma will get to compete Level 4 next year - she's really motivated and wants to do TOPS too. We'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home