In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, May 07, 2004

TGIF Finally!

I have been trying to clean all day, with minimal success. I did:
1. Clean my room and put clean sheets on
2. Do 2 loads of laundry (not put away yet)
3. Clean the bathroom sort of
4. Sweep and mop the foyer
5. Straighten up the kitchen, although I still need to scrub the counters
6. Straighten up the living room, although there's still a lot to do.

I had yoga today and lunch was awesome. There were 8 of us, 2 of whom were new to the class. It was a great class, really tougher than the last couple. Alice and I were laughing and dying at how wimpy we are becoming!

I felt a lot better after class though, because I've been so tired lately!

I have a midwife appointment in an hour. I have to take Emma to the gym first and she's freaking out on me because I supposedly took her grip tape and liquid bandaid out of her grip bag. Hmm.. I have no memory of that, but she seems convinced. What would *I* want with grip tape?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home