In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, June 04, 2004

TGIF

Today is yoga, yeehaw! My back is killing me and I'm so anxious to stretch more than I can do just at home without a little direction.

The girls are off to school, sadly. It's such a gorgeous day, it's a shame to waste it on school. Tom is going in at 12:30 for Emma's Author's Tea, where she will read something she wrote. I wish I could go, but I just can't justify missing more yoga, and today we're hearing two birth stories from moms from our class. I'm going to have him videotape her though :).

One of the moms on my Sept 04 list posted a link to http://www.hennacaravan.com/pregnancy.html, which I would love to have done! It's so cool! I can't get the link to link, sorry!

Otherwise, Sunday is Alyce's blessingway, and it promises to be a long day. I might have Tom bring the girls down for awhile so I can see them. I hate missing a whole day with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home