In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, May 21, 2004

Still sick

Believe it or not, 8 days from the first sign of illness, I'm still sick. I saw the doctor on Tuesday, and it wasn't strep, but Wednesday I started exhibiting signs of a sinus infection and my throat is still killing me. Yesterday she called in a prescription for Zithromax for me, which will hopefully kill whatever nasty bug is causing this, although I supposed it could be a virus. Quite frankly, I'm so sick of being sick, that I'm willing to chance the antibiotic. Sadly, it's making me really nauseous.

I've worked a lot this week at the gym. Held 2 staff meetings, met with one coach individually, fixed rotation schedules, coached a few classes. I went swimming twice and discovered that with the water aerobic floaties, I can get a really good arm and shoulder workout which is awesome!

I also want to start visiting the gym here at the development and using the free weights for my arms. I'm really stressing about how much muscle mass I'm losing in my biceps and shoulders. For some reason it's been easier to keep up with leg exercises while pregnant.

I have yoga today, which will hopefully help my lower back, which is killing me, but then I have to work Open Gym tonight, which will put me back at square one,and tomorrow I have to be at the gym from 9 to noon and 2-6 p.m. Both girls are competing in a fun competition, so I need to remember to charge up my video camera. I have NO pictures of Soren doing gymnastics, which seems crazy to me. Second child syndrome I guess.

Pregnancy is going well. Jude is quite active these days and no more spotting :crossing fingers and toe:. I seem to have slowed down on gaining weight a little, but being sick may have contributed to that.

Not much else going on. Things with the house are still in limbo. I want to start packing up the playroom to move to Danielle's, as well as some stuff in the kids' room. How did they accumulate so many knick knacks in their short lives?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home