In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, June 04, 2004

Babies!

In good news, Karen had her baby, and I'm anxious to hear the birth story!

In yoga today, we worked for 45 minutes and then had 4 women back to tell their birth stories. Two of them were kind of depressing to me personally. Medically managed, no choices, lots of fear mongering (although one woman had major blood pressure issues, but it seems like the staff could have been a hell of a lot more supportive).

The babies themselves were just adorable of course, and I really enjoyed getting to see the two women that I knew from class, along with their little boys.

I'm exhausted, and I've been hormonal and cranky all day. I went to work for a while tonight, which was good, which surprised me, since I didn't really want to be around people.

In real news, Emma finally lost her third tooth ever! It was one of her top teeth and it's been loose forever. Her gymnastics coach pulled it out - she wouldn't let me touch it and Rita finally talked her into it. She looks so different with that tooth missing and she lisps now ;). So cute! I guess the tooth fair will be making a visit tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home