In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, June 11, 2004

Midwife Appointment

I had my monthly mw appt. today. It went pretty well. I'm up to 21.5 lbs gained so far and was about 27 weeks. the
big news is that my fundal height grew from 17 at my last appt. 5 weeks ago, to 27 cm. this time! No wonder my poor
round ligaments are killing me! What a growth spurt. She thinks he is head down with his little butt up toward the
right, which is perfect.

My bp was 86/58. She said I might have broken a record. It just keeps getting lower! Guess I'm calm ;). It's funny b/
c my bp has just dropped more ever since I moved here and since getting pg. I've been so much more even tempered
(which makes my kids happy - no more PMS!).

Anyway, I don't see her for another 5 weeks unless something changes :)

Then I had to go work at Open Gym and now I'm tired. Leaving at 6 a.m. for PA - still have to get cash and fuel for the car and pack my bag. Need to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home