In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Homeschooling

I started a little blog for homeschooling - mostly for myself to keep track of what the hell we're doing with ourselves. It's here if you're interested.

I actually had a lot of energy today, which was great! I'm done with work till Monday and am headed to PA tomorrow after yoga and a massage. I can't wait for the massage. Truly.

I accomplished a lot today too. I got the kids to clean for a half hour and they did a pretty good job with their room, although there is still more to do.

I cleaned the living room really well, including vacuuming and *dusting* which I haven't done in ages, if ever, since we moved in. I cleaned the kitchen and mopped the floor.

I vacuumed the steps, did 3 loads of laundry and put all of mine away and sorted the girls' so they can put it away tomorrow during their cleaning time.

Tomorrow I just have to pack for the weekend and clean my room, which is a sty again. It must the layout of the damn room, or maybe I just got used to living by myself. It's constantly trashed, which is unusual for me. My bedroom is usually the neatest place in the house! Ugh!

Must Get Boxes. If I don't pack up some of this crap and get it out of here soon, I will go bananas ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home