In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Doctor Appointments

I am going to LLL this morning, where I will get to give Jenny the cool animal flashlights I got at the Dollar Tree for her kids.

AND, we get to gossip about my friend Alyce, who had a baby girl named May (Mae?) last night at 9 p.m.! I can't wait to hear details :). I am so happy for her, although I was sure she going to have a boy ;). Oh well! It will be good to have some girl power to offset all these boys that are due. Now Jenny needs to have her babies!

After LLL, I am going to my first chiro appointment and I cannot wait. I was so crippled yesterday, with sciatica on the right side, that I could hardly do stairs, and driving was quite painful. I spent a lot of time with the heating pad, and feel better this morning except the tension seems to creep into my upper back during the night. I did a bunch of yoga poses this morning before I got out of bed, and feel better.

This afternoon I have to pick Emma up from school and take her to have her little filling done at the dentist. She is *freaking* out. Thankfully I can stay with her the whole time. I had no idea she'd be so upset. She's always so calm about everything! Hopefully it will be a pain free and positive experience. Think good thoughts!

Tonight we have Bradley classes and will be talking about birth plans, which is really the meat of the thing, IMO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home