In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, June 18, 2004

A breather

Danielle and I had a wonderful time last night. We vented about work, life, kids, etc. and had a great dinner at Edibles.

We had an amazing salad with fresh apple slices, greens, walnuts, balsamic vinegar dressing and bleu cheese. Then we split an order of cajun chicken quesadillas and homemade pierogies with onions and sour cream. Yum!

We went to see Hidalgo, which was pretty decent. Viggo of course was yummy, although he's not really my type. We went to this cool theater that plays late runs, so it's only $1.50 to get in! Holy cow...a movie and candy for less than $8 for both of us!

Today I have to make bread for the potluck Blessingway I'm going to, and then I need to get my act together for the rest of the stuff. More laundry, as always, and a bit of cleanup.

The twins stayed with Tom for a few hours last night. He is a dear for letting Danielle and I go out. I also gave him a good neck rub last night to try to loosen it up. He's been miserable since Wednesday with it. He did say it felt better this morning which is good news.

I finally made an appointment with the chiro for my hip. they can see me Tuesday, which is good news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home