In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Baby Stuff

I am having fun making a gift registry at target.com. I made one at Babys R Us, but it wasn't as cool. I love Target! Of course, I can't imagine anyone spending money for the kinds of things I need (like furniture!) but it's fun to dream, right?

I had a bad day yesterday. Couldn't sit by the end of last night due to sciatica. Made an appointment with a chiro this morning. Also have to take the damn cat to the vet. He got in a fight with something and has an abscess. Damn Cat.

Tom is very cranky, due to having a stiff neck. I hate that. It ruins your whole day, so I feel very sorry for him.

I am going to bake today! Banana bread for the blessingway tomorrow and rhubarb strawberry crisp for my family. I am also going to complete laundry, clean the kitchen and possibly dust. I might even vacuum upstairs if I have the energy. Hah.

After our vet appt, I have to take the girls shopping for father's day, then DAnielle and I are going to see Hidalgo after we get dinner out. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home