In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

One more Wednesday

I am done working weekends until after maternity leave, and I have one more Wednesday (next week) to teach preschool classes. I had to have help today, as I can't bend well at all and am moving reallllly slow.

Emma's dentist appt. went great. She was very brave and didn't need a shot of novacaine although it got a little ouchy during the drilling.

My chiro appt. went well. I *love* her. I am still in agony today - nerve pain, some sciatica and massive hip pain all around but hopefully tomorrow will be better. I think not going to the pool this week has had an impact.

Soren had a graduation ceremony from kindergarten today and of course I cried. She was so beautiful and I loved her whole class and her teachers. They helped her so much this year. She's a totally different kid than when we moved here. I can tell the girls have mixed feelings about homeschooling, and I always doubt myself, but I think it is the right decision.

One year of experimentation shouldn't hurt anyone too much ;).

Emma is done with 2nd grade now too! Yikes! She is so happy to be done and looking forward to summer vacation. She came home with a HUGE bug bite on her leg though that is so puffed up that I gave her some Benadryl. Hopefully it won't knock her out before practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home