In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Babies

I am finally going to get to go visit my friend Alyce this morning, and her new baby May :). Yay! The girls are going with me and there is a creek out back to play in so they should have lots of fun.

My friend that was pregnant with twins had a successful HBAC! Yay for her! I'm so happy and can't wait to see her. Twin girls, fraternal, both over 7 lbs, or so I've heard. Beautiful names too. It was about an 8 hour labor, one was a water birth. I'm just so thrilled beyond belief. It's really too bad that I have the latest due date in my set of friends. I'm getting so jealous of all these new babies!

Plus, I'm just dead sick of being pregnant ;).

The good news is that my Wednesday hell days are over. I taught my last two classes yesterday, one with Emma's help, and am down to just paperwork and supervision for the rest of my pregnancy.

I've got to go to DMV this morning. Joy. Tom's (former?) best friend is demanding that Tom move his motor home by the 9th. There seems to be some sort of horrible misunderstanding going on between them and I am so worried for the future of their friendship. I have been quite frustrated about it for a long time, but have kept my nose out of it. His friend has seemed to want nothing to do with us since Tom and I married and has politely rebuffed all invitations to dinner and hang out.

He is the one that owns the cabin where we had such an idyllic visit in October, and that is a loss too - tom spent a lot of time there and it was his nature getaway from the city.

Soooo, I get to go to DMV and register this stupid thing, and run to the insurance office to get an insurance certificate :::sigh::: Gotta get a move on so I can hang out with Alyce too! I have to work tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home