In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, March 05, 2004

TGIF!

Well, after my rant this morning, I called the real estate agent, and am going to sign the papers to relist the house with a new realtor office next Saturday when I go to State College. Then I called my insurance company to find out how they will pay my midwife and how she should bill. Then I had to run to Danielle's to pick up money to get a new toner cartridge for her printer, then run back and print out her billing for Februrary. Then I had to dash to yoga, and of course I was late ;).

Yoga was great, but this was the last week of the session. I need to talk to the owner of the studio and see if I can get on a payment plan to do the next session. I *really* want to do it, but with my money woes, I just don't know if it's possible.

Then I ran home, ate something fast, and ran to pick the kids up at school, ran back to Danielle's neighborhood to hang out with a new friend of mine, then went to my midwife appointment with Tom and the kids. We finally got to hear the heartbeat! It was 160. I can't remember if that is high or low, although I remember faster is supposedly supposed to indicate a girl. It was cool to hear it, although honestly not as cool as the first time I did this ;). Plus, the appointment was just so short because none of us had any questions and there was nothing to really say. I did gain 4 pounds this month.

After that we went to the mall to get a birthday present for one of Emma's friends and I let her get her ears repierced as part of her birthday gift. She chose to let them grow shut this winter because one kept getting infected. She got little aquamarine stones and they look very cute.

Then we went to Friendly's and I ate so much! The girls ate well too although Soren was a grump all evening. She was clearly tired when I picked her up at school - she literally looked like she was half asleep when she walked out of class. She was impossible for pretty much the entire time we were out tonight, and was definitely jealous of the attention Emma was getting for birthday stuff. Sibling rivarly is such a pain!

When we got home, I immediately smelled cat pee. Argh! Our cat has been pissed (pun intended!) ever since we moved and had kept his peeing mostly to the basement, but he attacked our nest chair tonight for the second time, so I'm trying to wash the pillow. It really is too big for the washing machine, but I stuffed it in there and am hoping for the best ;). Wish me luck! I have to buy more Nature's Miracle, because it worked great in the basement, but he peed in the girls' closet while we were gone and I didn't have enough left to get rid of the smell and I don't want him to pee there again. If I could keep him out of the basin I would, but there is no way to make it happen. I hate this! And being pregnant, I smell everything so strongly, and have to get the smell out.

Again, though, we're broke, so I have to wait to get to Petco. Yes, I know, we went out to dinner tonight - I used the Amex card. Bad me. I feel so guilty about Emma and Soren - I want to be able to buy them things and do things like we used to. ::sigh::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home