In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, February 27, 2004

Ahhhh... Friday

Thank God. I don't have to work today and it was a yoga day! Yoga was great and I went out to lunch with Alyce and another yoga preggo lady, Patty, afterwards to Selena's, which is a scrumdillyicious Mexican restaurant in the same plaza as the yoga studio.

We had a great talk about prenatal tests and birth and pregnancy classes and such. I spent the morning being nauseous from my antibiotic and Mucinex and am going to try a Neti Pot I've decided. I'm tired of my teeth hurting while I walk because my sinuses are so impacted. Alyce also suggested turmeric/honey "pills." Interesting! It can't hurt I guess.

Emma has gymnastics and then we're off to buy birthday party invites and such. The thrill! The excitment! Hopefully I'll get to nap first while she's at practice ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home