In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, February 23, 2004

Stuck in NY

I forgot to mention two important things.

One is that David had his hearing on Feb. 12. He had a 2nd DUI, which broke his probation, which meant he got charged for the simple assault that he was on probation for. He received 30 days of in house detention, although he can go to work. He can only use the phone for 10 min. per day and will not be able to see the girls during this time. I haven't told them yet, because he's talking to his probation officer to see if he can get a waiver to see them for a bit.

The second is that I finally heard from my mom, oddly enough, as I was on my way to my sister's house for dinner. She called because she is going blind. It's possibly from her skin cancer or diabetes medication, because the doctors have ruled out that it is degenerative. She is very upset and scared. I don't know what to do for her. She also apologized in her backhanded way I guess. I am going to call her tonight. I feel terrible and wish I could do something.

Other than that, I started my antibiotics which are making me nauseous and gave me diarreah! Oh joy LOL! At least I don't have pregnancy constipation for a couple of days ;).

Off to save Tom - he's trying to get the girls ready for bed. I made HUGE inroads in cleaning today :) Yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home