In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, February 23, 2004

Day 6 - Monday, Feb. 16

Gary's day off. We all went to Red Rocks Canyon which was amazingly gorgeous. We did some hiking with the kids, which was a little nerve wracking. Joshua has a tendency to almost fall off the edges of things and Valentina didn't have a clue how high we were at times! Yikes! I'd fogotten what it was like to hike with little wee ones. Soren is pretty cautious and stayed right with me. Emma is good at climbing and requires some supervision but is pretty careful.

We went to the gift store and both girls bought cacti to bring home. They're really cool! It was a wonderful time and there is a 13 mile drive through the park that we did which was stunning. I saw a wild burro too :). There were tons of people free climbing, which was fascinating to watch, although a little scary.

We came back and got ready to go to another Cirque show - this time Mystere, at Treasure Island. I liked it much better than the O Show, which was a water show. This had a lot more tumbling and gymnastics in it, which I love, and it was hilarious. Much more comedic. We were in the third row - just amazing seats. I was so impressed with it.

Afterwards we walked down to the Bellagio, through the Mirage and saw the fountain show. Going through all those expensive shops and everything was so much fun!

I was wiped out by the time we got back to the car, but it was worth it :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home