In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I forgot one thing! I got a call from a recruiter about a community producer job that might be work at home so keep all body parts crossed! This would be wonderful and full time with benefits and I asked for a good salary so we'll see.

Also, I got a wonderful box from Karen today with my cloth diapers that I had passed on to her and she passed back to me (Now you have to wait a couple years to get pregnant again Karen!). It was so neat to see those again and some clothes that she sent back that are being re-recycled. She also sent me Charming Opal which I have wanted ever since it came out! I *love* Toot & Puddle and think the illustrations are so adorable.

So...now, I'm really leaving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home