In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, February 23, 2004

Day 4 - Saturday, Feb. 14

Valentine's Day. It was pretty quiet. Tom worked on the truck, checking everything out. We had plans to see "O" that night at 10:30 p.m. so I took a long nap during the afternoon. Vanessa did have a double ear infection but was feeling better, so the kids played a lot. It was so nice to have constant sun and be able to sit outside! I can't really remember what we did that day, honestly - Oh we, picked up the truck and went with Gary and Sandra to Joshua and Vanessa's gymnastics and ballet lessons, respectively.

We went to the Bellagio for the show and got to watch it from the control room, which was really cool! Then we went home and crashed, as it was a long day for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home