In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, February 27, 2004

Question No. 1

Annalise asks: "what do you think you'll be doing in 10 years time?"

It shocked me to realize that Emma will be ready to turn 18 in 10 years and headed off to college or something, most likely. Soren will be 15 and I'll probably be beating the boys off with a stick, as we are already ;).

I'll be 41 and the baby will be turning 10. I don't know for sure what I'll be doing, but my goal is to be homeschooling or have enough money to send the kids to a good alternative school. I'll also be living in the woods again, if not the mountains someplace, and I'll be a journalist again. I want to be working for a newspaper locally and also freelancing for a glossy magazine like Time or Newsweek by then. I'll have my BA and maybe even my Masters degree in media studies by then too.

I'll have a real house again with enough bedrooms and bathrooms and a decent yard and Tom and I will have been happily married for 10 years.

Hopefully in 10 years this darn bronchitis and sinus infection will have succumbed to antibiotics and I'll be healthy again too ;).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home