In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Tired...

I still feel like crap. Work sucked and the kids were all rotten beasts. No, really. They didn't listen, were spacey and cheeky. I did a cartwheel and I guess my sinuses are still full of crap because it actually hurt my teeth when I landed. My teeth still hurt too.

I would give anything to have my energy back. I'm so tired of being tired. I hate having to nap to get through the day.

I did make some progress today. I put away one and a half baskets of laundry and I discovered that there is a factory card outlet in town, so I can get Emma's birthday supplies. The bad news is that the gym doesn't accept American Express, which was how I was going to pay for the party :-O.

I did have fun going to the Dollar Store after work with Emma though. Soren had one of those stretchy tatoo necklaces and it broke today so I was there in search of a new one, which they were unfortunately out of, but Emma had a blast browsing and came home with yet another stuffed animal (a blue (!) horse) and some crappy makeup ;). She was in a great mood. Her gymnastics team had a pizza party and she had a blast. Of course *I* didn't get any pizza which I felt resentful about, but I survived ;).

I got to teach Soren's class tonight and aside from the fact that everyone was horrid and cheeky, she did a pretty good job! I wish I could spend more time one on one with her teaching her stuff. She has some real potential if she could separate herself from me long enough to participate in some of the classes!

Anyway, just meandering on about nothing. I guess I'll go to bed since I work twice again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home