In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, March 01, 2004

Monday Blahs

Actually, I'm feeling very chipper, considering I stayed up past midnight to watch the Oscars. Tom got the TV upstairs in our room to get ABC which was very exciting, since I thought I would have to watch the show on tape later this week.

I cleaned the kitchen, started dinner, got the girls off to school and cleaned their room already. Next I have to tackle my room, the rest of the laundry and the basement. Plus I have a doctor's appointment today at 1 p.m. I am feeling better though finally. The Zithromax must have finally kicked in. My teeth don't ache anymore, yay!

I talked to my mom this week and she *doesn't* have lupus. My feelings about the possibility of a false positive were correct, since she doesn't have any other symptoms. She goes back to Hershey Medical Center on Thursday, so perhaps some of her other tests will be back by then and there will be some answers. They still haven't scheduled a CT Scan and MRI though, which seems odd to me.

In other random news, we had a pretty relaxing weekend. We got Emma's birthday party invitations done and started party bags. The girls stayed over night at Danielle's on Saturday night, so Tom and I slept in on Sunday and then picked them up and went to the Outdoor Store, which his friend Lou had bought us a gift certificate for. Tom got gloves and a ball cap, and I got a lined vest and a heavy sweatshirt and a pair of $90 shoes for $9!

Soren got a little toy, but Emma couldn't find anything. We're looking for moccasins for her, but haven't had any luck yet.

Speaking of Emma, when I got Soren breakfast this morning, I saw that Emma had *carved* her name into our wood dining room table ::::fume:::: I was so furious. I think that my hormones don't help either. I made her tell Tom and apologize since it is technically his mother's table. She was mortifed and couldn't think why she had done it. She carved her name into the wood cabinets back in PA when she was younger too. I don't think she'll do it again now though. She was sooo upset with herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home