In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Looking up

I forgot to mention that I had a meeting with the principal and Emma's teacher on Thursday and it went so-so. I should have an answer about moving Emma on Monday, but of course now I'm having some second thoughts after seeing her with her friends this week. She won't really get to see her classmates if we move her.

Anyway, Karen has arrived with Catherine, and I'm already feeling much better. Catherine is so adorable and chats with us so much. The girls really enjoy her and are having a good time. Karen also brought me some maternity clothes and baby stuff. The girls are having a blast digging through all the toys and books.

It's just good to reconnect with Karen again. I've missed her so much, and it feels wonderful to just hang out and talk again. I wish we lived closer, but after driving across the country, driving across NY doesn't feel like much of a commute ;).

I also found a rose in my front seat this afternoon. I guess that's a good apology!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home