In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Birthday Boy

Happy happy happy birthday Jude! A year ago, I was just calling the midwife! I will post a picture of him enjoying his birthday cake later :). We got the cutest e-card from a friend this morning AND yesterday he got a HUGE box from Laura. A very very loud thank you, Laura! The clothes are beautiful and we had so much fun unpacking them and imagining how cute he will be in them when it cools off a bit here.

A year...how did it happen?

It is amazing that these little beings go from totally helpless little beans to these sturdy toddlers who want to do it themselves in twelve short months. I contrast Jude today to my friend's baby (born a month ago) and it's nothing short of miraculous.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday to Jude!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home