In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Teeth

Everyone is having teeth issues! Soren has her 6 year molars coming in, and has two loose bottom teeth, with her permenant tooth coming in behind.

Jude has one bottom and two top teeth coming in and is not sleeping. At All. Ever.

Emma had an evaluation at the orthodontist yesterday, which went well. He couldn't figure out what was holding her loose tooth in...the one that she's had loose for 8 months. The one that I couldn't even bribe her to pull out. He told her that if she didn't get it out in the next two weeks, I should make an appt. with our regular dentist to have it removed ;). She pulled it yesterday.

He also said to give her tooth that's come in way back behind the loose tooth about 6 months to move forward and that if it hasn't by then, we'll look at options. Otherwise, her teeth look great and her bite is fine. woot! David and I were seriously stressed about how we were going to pay for orthodontics. Especially since there's no doubt in my mind that Soren will need serious work done. Her new tooth is twice the size of one of her baby teeth and her mouth is crowded just with those. ::sigh::

On another subject, we went to my BIL's bday party last night. I made a marguerita pie. OMG, it was so good. We had a good time then came home and made real margueritas. Yummmmy. Then we watched one of the Neverwhere shows so we can finally send the damn DVD back to Netflix.

Tom let me sleep in until 9:30 this morning. He is the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home