In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, August 12, 2005

Dinner

We went rock climbing last night and had a blast, except that Emma has had a tummy ache since Wednesday, but with no other symptoms, so she didn't climb much.

Tom and I even got to climb a bit, as David came to help belay and watched Jude for a bit.

Then we went out to our favorite Indian place to eat. They recently opened a new restaurant that is larger and when we got there, they were setting up for a huge family birthday party. It was so much fun! We sat and ate and were the only customers and more and more people piled in. All the little girls in their gorgeous outfits and the women dressed up with matching toenail polish and jewelry. They setup huge speakers and played music. It was great, because I wasn't worried about Jude making noise. There were a ton of kids running around!

They kept apologizing, but I reassured them that we were having a great time.

In the afternoon, before Tom came home, Soren had a play date. It went OK I guess. The girls are a bit of a challenge and the mom stayed, so I had to socialize and didn't get any chores done ;).

The girls are with David today and going out to their friends' aunt's house to swim and pick green beans. We were supposed to have dinner w/ my MIL tonight but it's canceled, so we hope to finally get to our friend Bernie's house tonight or tomorrow for the weekend! I only hope I have time to vacuum up all the dust bunnies before we leave!

Jude is cranky today and won't let me put him down. As soon as he naps I'm going to shower and rush around and clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home