In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

trips galore

We're headed to PA this weekend. I haven't been home for quite a while and it's Arts Fest time. My mom is driving me batty though. She was supposed to be looking for a used jogging stroller for me that I could bring home and use and leave a regular stroller at her house for when I travel home.

Instead, she got sucked in and got a Peg Perego stroller, which although I'm sure it's lovely, is NOT what I need at all. I already have two regular strollers and about 3 umbrella strollers. And she was all offended that I wasn't impressed with her purchase.

David has the girls this coming weekend and he is taking them to PA too. Emma's friend Katri is visiting from CA, so they are going to get together. I know her friend Gabrielle is hoping to see her as well. Social butterfly, that one.

The only downside is that we're going to miss Audrey's bday party :(. It's Soren's best friend so we 're very sad. Tom is not going with us either. He is going to stay here and work on Mike's studio. He's moving out of his rental studio and into the garage of their new house, where they're building a really nice music studio. I will miss Tom though. It was lovely to have a whole week together as a family.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Dammit, I can't believe you're going to Arts Fest and I'm not. *grump*

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Erica Anderson said…

    Call me if you need a place to stay! I'm home now, and would LOVE to see you and catch up...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home