In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Thursday, June 23, 2005

summer

Summer has arrived! Weird weather though. A week of 90s, then 50s, now beautiful, beautiful 70s and 80s. I love it! We went swimming on Tuesday, and then E. and I went to see Star Wars while Soren went to a Summer Solstice picnic with the Lilac Children's Garden crew.

I *loved* the movie. I didn't expect much, since I thought the first 2 sucked, but I was pleasantly surprised. Emma adored it. It was great to have a night out with her.

Tonight we get another chance, as it's the Team Banquet. Should be fun! Not to mention I get the night off. Which is good, because it's my least favorite class that I teach tonight.

Gymnastics news - Soren got her round off backhandspring by herself last night! Woot! She was so excited :). And Emma did 3 giants on the strap bar. Very cool. Proud happy girls.

8 days and counting till vacation. I can't wait. Must pack.

I seam sealed one of the tents the other day. Have to put up the other one and clean stuff up to go. It's going to suck to travel 7 hours with all of us and our camping gear crammed in my car but with the truck still out of commission there is no help for it.

I go to see the attorney today about finalizing the bankruptcy. Can't wait, as I have to drag all 3 kids with me ;). Joy!

And we go to the dentist today. More joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home