In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

Happy day to my darling husband, the best dad around. He loved the gifts we got him - a tshirt with the girls' handprints and Jude's footprints on it that says "Best Dad in the World, Hands Down" and I got him fatigues cargo shorts and we all got him cards. He got all teared up when he got the shirt. That's why I love him so much!

The girls also made one for their dad, so happy day to him too.

Tom and I went out to bkfast with his mom, which was lovely. I had a breakfast burrito that was fantastic. Then we ran errands all day. Dropped film off at Wallyworld, perused digital cameras and work boots, then went to Dick's Sporting goods to do more of the same. I climbed their 47 ft. climbing wall and made it to the top and hit the buzzer. The guy said I climbed fast! I loved the harness they had. I want one!

Then we went to Sears and gandered at car top carriers since we won't have the truck to get to the shore in after all. Oh, and we bought a new canopy for over the picnic table while at Dick's.

We also stopped at Babys 'r Us and replaced the carseat that was in the Suburban. The insurance will reimburse us, so I need to send that in tomorrow.

Oh, and we went to Petco and got a training collar for Sully and some treats. Lots of errands!

Now Tom is finishing the dreaded screen project he is doing for my friend Jenny. It will finally be done today. It took way longer than expected and would cost her a lot, but she and her dh are pissed that it's taken so long, so he's not going to charge them. So much for 3 weekends of work ::shrug::

Anyway, we'll have leftovers for dinner and the kidlets will be home pretty soon I imagine. Nice for David to have them for Father's Day. I got screwed on Mother's Day this year :(.

Happy day to MY dad too. Love you dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home