In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Dog

The dog dug up the hole that I filled in and seeded. Damn dog ;).

Jude woke up early this morning, but he went to bed early too. I didn't sleep much last night. We have to make something for our homeschooling YMCA picnic today, and then rock climbing and then we have to go to work. Back to the grind! 4 more weeks after this one and then I will hopefully have a slimmer work schedule.

Of course by then, maybe I won't dread going to work so much.

Jude is becoming much more sturdy. He's going to be standing by himself soon I think. He seems so much more solid. He's relying on his hips to balance himself more, not his toes. He takes steps when I hold his hands. ::;sob::: He's getting so big so fast. And he has such big hands. He smacks them down when he crawls, as if to annouce to the world, here I come!

He had a great time playing with Sullivan yesterday. They rolled around on the floor playing with a piece of cloth, crawling all over each other.

And Jude's favorite new fun thing to do is to bite me! Augh! It hurts, with that one little sharp tooth. I am trying to discourage it, but boy does he think it's funny.

Well, the girls are up, need breakfast, and I need to shower and eat and get moving. What I really want to do is stay in bed all day, and eat bonbons. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home