In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

thoughts

So, I've been looking for a place to stimulate more discussion on what may be controversial and private things, but that is safe and that I can control more. So I started more of a diary. Women only. Thinking out the thoughts and ideas and bothersome things that are in my head. Definitely want to have people discuss and comment and debate.

If you're interested, email me. But don't be offended if I don't send you a link. And I reserve the right to stop posting there at any time. Or to make any posts over there private, for mine eyes only.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger D. Marini said…

    Can I comment, instead, because by the time I get to my email, I will have gotten completely distracted and forgotten? :)

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Annalise said…

    Hi Kelly

    I'd like the link, if it's okay by you...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home