In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

hiking

We went to Buttermilk Falls yesterday and hiked up to the top. It was beautiful!

Emma and Soren braved the swimming hole a bit, but it was only 52F, so not for long! They did great, although Emma spilled half a smoothie in the back seat of the truck and they fought the entire way there.

We also went into downtown Ithaca and did a little shopping. I got Nat and Audrey handboilers because they had admired my kids' at one time. We gave them to them today at the LCG picnic at Tinker Nature Center. I got lost on the way there because MapQuest gave me the wrong damn directions.

So yesterday was great. Except I bumped the curb with the tire when we got home and I parked and then got steamed at Tom because he made some comment, so dropped the keys in his lap and told him to park the damn thing himself. He acted very mature in response. Not ;).

Anyway, the picnic today was lovely. Then I took Soren to her ballet dress rehearsal, which was chaotic and stressful, as I knew it would be. She looked lovely though. I really do need to upload my picture of her. She is so pretty in her costume!

We survived that and came home. Then some kids came by and offered to mow my lawn for ten bucks, so I took them up on it. They did a good job too! What a deal :). We ordered pizza and hung out for quite a long time with our next door neighbor. She wants to go hiking with us, which would be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home