In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

sick

I've been offline, so if I owe anyone an email, this is why. I started throwing up at work yesterday and ended up in the ER on IVs till 3:30 a.m. Tom started throwing up this morning.

I missed the girls' last day at LCG. They had a closing ceremony, but at least David got to go. I haven't had a chance to look at the art work they brought home, but I hope to do it today.I started this post last night, but fell asleep with Jude - he went down at 8! And didn't want to get up again. Thank goodness.

I'm still really washed out.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Annalise said…

    OMG how scary! Try to rest as much as you can for the next few days; hope Tom doesn't get it as badly as you did, and that the kids escape it entirely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home