In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Fun

The dishwasher is *almost* installed. I'm so excited! Silly, I know, but 8 months w/o a dishwasher has really made me appreciate it.

We had the Kid's Classic at the gym yesterday and Soren did great! I ended up doing a lot more coaching and a lot less coordination than usual, but that was OK.

Today we're going to the Lilac Festival with some friends (a bunch of us, actually!). We'll listen to some music, eat junk food, and probably buy stuff we don't need ;).

Emma stayed overnight at a friend's house last night, so it seemed awfully quiet. T & I wanted to watch a movie, but he got caught up in installing the dishwasher.

When he came to bed, Soren had rolled out of bed and was sleeping on the floor! Silly girl.

Emma got another interview as a mother's helper. Good for her!

I wish I could get more sleep. I'm not sure how to encourage Jude to sleep for more than an hour or 90 minutes at a time at night. Obviously, CIO is not an option. I'm considering putting the crib up though and seeing if he sleeps more soundly by himself than next to us in the same room (he's in a twin bed butted up next to ours). I am just so tired of getting up so often and the nursing is getting uncomfortable, because he doesn't latch well at night and I hate to keep relatching him because I don't want to wake him him up more than he already is.

Thank Goddess for coffee. And speaking of coffee, why has it become so expensive? Geez. The fair trade coffee I like went up to $9.79/lb.! Gas and coffee - necessities, dammit.

Anyway, off to shower while Jude is napping, and then I have to do the LCG newsletter, IF I can get my scanner to work!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Annalise said…

    Being excited about a dishwasher is not silly :-) I am going to miss mine terribly.

    Annalise

     

Post a Comment

<< Home