In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

behind

If I owe you an email, and I know I do owe many people one, I am behind. Jude is so mobile and I am so busy (and trying to pretend not to be depressed), that I am having a hard time getting caught up.

Not to mention, that I have a lot going on with trying to get my dad moved, and I went to see a bankruptcy attorney yesterday, in order to finally deal with all the leftover financial crap from my divorce, which spawned a whole slew of new paperwork to deal with and take care of ASAP. And my car needs to go to the shop.

Anyway, I'll get caught up soon I hope. I really wanted to get my pictures up before I forgot all about it though, so that and bankruptcy has been taking priority. I don't think I've blogged about the money stuff too much lately, so someone remind me to do it ... later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home