In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Friday, May 06, 2005

Sunny

It's gorgeous outside. 60'sF, sunny and breezy. I have all the doors open. I'm feeling more motivated than I have in weeks to do stuff around the house. I cleaned my room really well, except for dusting and vacuuming; I cleaned Emma's dresser drawers and have her working on her room; Soren cleaned her room and I'm going to straighten her shelves and dresser, and I hope to get time to vacuum the house. Maybe not though. I still have to shower and I have to be at the bank by 3.

I'm looking forward to a productive weekend. I want to get Tom to finish Jenny's screens on Sunday so we can clean the porch off and use it. there's too much crap out there for me to have Jude play there right now :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home