In My Life

Life from Nov. 1, 2003 - the day I started my new life in Rochester, NY

Monday, May 09, 2005

Mother's Day

Sucked. Pretty much. The girls were with David, and I thought he might call and bring them over early but he didn't. So they didn't get home until about 9 p.m. Soren made me a beautiful bracelet and a bunch of cards and Emma made me the coolest scroll with homemade paper and a poem that she made up.

We ate dinner at Tom's mother's house. She was down, it being her first MD w/o his dad. T's brother is in an argument with her and wouldn't come for dinner and wanted us to pick up the MD card he got for her. We didn't, because we forgot, but I felt very odd about it anyway.

Before dinner, T and I tried to go find a letterbox, but failed ;). We had a lovely walk with the dog and Jude anyway. It was a gorgeous day, as today promises to be.

Oh, and then Jude stuck his finger in T's eye and scratched his cornea, so I had to take Tom to Urgent Care at 7 p.m. last night. Maybe I can have a re-do of Mother's Day next weekend or something.

Sadly, I have no desire to be out of bed. Jude was awake every hour last night and the night before that and I think the night before that. It's starting to become a big blur. And despite the sun and warm weather, which I've been waiting for, I just feel down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home